Romans 8:31-34 | Paul’s Questions for Us
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Question #1: What then shall we say to these things?
- Question #2: If God is for us, who shall be against us?
- Question #3: He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also with Him graciously give us all things?
- Question #4: Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect?
- Question #5: Who is to condemn? (John 8:9-11)
- Why do we need to ask? The reason is in the __________________.
- Christ Jesus is the one who died, every sin must be ____________ ________. (Romans 3:24-26)
- Jesus Christ is at the place of ___________________ and of _______________.
- If we have been justified and there is no condemnation, why is He interceding? (Romans 5:10-11)
- The intercession of the ______________ and ______ __________. (Leviticus 6:1-7; Hebrews 7:23-25)
- What is our response? ________________!