Romans 13:8-10 | The Debt of Love
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Paul is giving us a _____________!
- We are to clear up all debts, except the debt of __________. Exodus 22:25-26; Matthew 5:23-24
- What is Love?
- Love in our modern vocabulary means that it gives me _____________.
- Biblical Love is a ___________! Deuteronomy 7:7; Romans 8:31-39
- Love means sacrificial living for the _________ of others.
- Love that God has poured out on me places me under a debt to _____________. 1 John 4:7-21
- So what does it mean to love others? Love others means to ________ God’s commandments/follow the Law.
- Living out these commandments is__________ the debt that we owe of love to others.
- We love our neighbors by __________________ to others the surpassing worth and treasure that Jesus Christ is!
- Loving others as a neighbor as we want them to have _________ like us!