Romans 9:19-26 | The Door of Hope
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- The book of Romans is about the____________. Romans 1:11-15
- The Gospel is the power of God for __________________. vs 16
- Sin is the failure to give God the __________ that He deserves. vs 23-28
- Man in his natural state does this ________ __________. Romans 2 & 3. This includes everyone who now _________. Romans 3:22-25
- We who believe are declared _______________________ as a gift through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
- We changed our federal Headship, we had been under ___________, and Adam’s sin, that is not seeing God as Glorious We were moved to the headship of __________, His righteousness was imputed to us which was to see God as infinitely Glorious and to acknowledge God the Father in everything. John 6:38
- Justification is more than imputed to us, we also saw God as ______________. We are changed…we are not who we were!
- The one whom God has Mercy on sees Him as ________________.
- ____________________, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction.
- He is expressing insecurity, but the insecurity is not in the actions of ______________, but on the identity of the ______________. John 2:12
- Paul says it is exactly the same for _______, Gentiles and Jews.
- Hosea 2:14-23 God opens a door of ________________ in the valley of ________.