Romans 11:17-24 | The Importance of Warnings
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Paul uses the ethnic Israel as a _____________ for us, Gentiles to be careful with _____________! James 4:6 and 1 Peter 5:5
- The warning of ________________!
- It is not what _________________________, it is what God has _____________.
- So do not become proud, but __________.
- Note then the ___________________ and the ____________ of God. You need to see all of God, __________ sides of God’s character.
- What does it mean to continue? It means to continue to __________, to continue to ___________ God. Hebrews Chapter 3:12-14
- What does it mean to stop believing? (Romans chapter 1) It means to stop giving ___________ to God! It means to believe the __________ instead of the ____________. It means to _________ recognizing God as God!
- Paul says that if they ___________ continue in their unbelief, or if they ______________ ____________ they will be grafted in.
- It is ____________ for them to be grafted back in than it was for you to be grafted in.