Romans 12:3 | The Picture of Worship: Knowing Yourself
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- This is the ________________ of our response to the Gospel that God revealed in chapters 1-11.
- First, Paul wants us to know __________ it comes from.
- Paul is saying that it is for ______________ among us; I say to everyone among you.
- What are we supposed to do with this renewed transformed mind? First and foremost look at _______________!
- We are to not have pride, but we are to think with _________ _______________.
- So what is pride? Pride is ____________ whatever I have or am came from me and not God!
- We are to look at ourselves with sober judgement, ________________ to the measure of faith that God has assigned. Ephesians 4:1-7
- The Bible has these references to the ______________ of seeing ourselves. James 1:22-25
- Not only _____________ but by the grace of God go I, but _________ by the grace of God I am!