Romans 11:1-6 | The Remnant
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Paul starts off chapter 11 with a _____________. Romans 5:21-6:1; 7:6-7
- Paul is keeping us focused, the question it brings us to ___________.
- Has God rejected the nation of Israel? Paul answers with the ______________ with the possible words that is ____________________.
- Why is it unthinkable, because Paul is an _________________________.
- Also because God has not rejected his people whom he _________________ .
- Paul uses the story of ___________ to bring clarity to this. 1 Kings 19:14-18
- Paul says they are _____________, and ________ them from destruction they have not kept themselves. God says, “I have kept them.”
- God keeps them by ________. So too at the ________________ present time there is a ___________ chosen by ________.
- It is ________________ that explains the balance between a Sovereign God and a God with outstretched hands.