Romans 10:8-10 | The Word of Faith
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Damage is done when it is ripped from its ________________.
- How do we live this ______________________________ in the context? Romans 9:32; 10:5; Leviticus 18:24,28
- When God _________ us back, He will do amazing things! (Deuteronomy 30:4-6) God will _________________ our hearts and cause us to love God with all our hearts and with all our souls so we may _________! Deuteronomy 30:11-12
- Paul inserts ___________ in place of the commandments!
- Why is it very near you? God _________ it there! (Jeremiah 31:33) What did he write? God wrote the Word of _____________ on our hearts! Romans 10:8.
- This is the word of ___________ “Jesus is Lord and God raised him from the dead”
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus…” Romans 10:9 (KJV)
- Justification is a ________ from God it is not a _________ for faith. Romans 3:23-24
- Paul is saying that a believing heart _______ a justified heart. A believing heart has been ______________________ by God and so it believes!
- What difference does it make?