Romans 8:26-30 | Those He Calls Are Justified
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- What do we see when we see the _________________________ in the face of Jesus Christ?
- All of these links are in the ________ tense. All of this was seen completed ___________ the foundation of the world!
- We know that justification is a _______ _______. Romans 3:20-25
- My faith does _________ justify me!
- Justification, the process of being declared ______________ is a work of God; God’s word’s are ___________, they are not ______________.
- There is nothing that you can do to _______ or ______ ________ from your justification.
- It was _______________ for all time, once and for all.
- If you have been justified, declared righteous, then why do anything?