Romans 11:7-12 | When Their Table Becomes a Snare
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- The doctrine of hardening or insensitivity, or the delusion that God _________ on those who have rejected Him. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
- The delusion is a belief that even though someone might walk in the stubbornness of their heart they are still _____________ before God!
- This stupor, this hardening, is also about the _______________________! Isaiah 29:10-16
- It is not enough they don’t understand the scripture, the scripture becomes a ___________________________. Psalms 69; Romans 11:9-10
- How should we respond?
- We are absolutely ________________ upon the Spirit of God to reveal the word of God! John 6:44-45
- God has a great and glorious _________________ for their hardening. Matthew 22:1-14
- This Thanksgiving what you are thankful for, consider these blessings!
- How do you know the Holy Spirit is moving in your heart as you read? That’s easy, does the word of God reveal His ______________ or _________?