Romans 10:1-4 | Zealously Lost
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- They have a zeal for God, but they are _________.
- How can this be? The Bible tells us that we need zeal for God; it is ____________ for salvation! Revelation 3:16; Romans 12:11; 1 Corinthians 16:22; Luke 14:33; Matthew 5:29
- So why are these zealous Sons of Israel lost? Because they were zealous, but not according to _____________!
- So what is the knowledge that they are ignorant of? For being ignorant of the ____________________ of God.
- God was righteous, but they believed they could _____________ their own righteousness!
- They did not submit to God’s righteousness, they didn’t __________________________________.
- The proper response is to see God as so Holy, so righteous we _____________ trying to get there for ourselves and ________ in Christ!
- See him as the _________. 2nd Corinthians 4:6
- Seeing Christ is the _________. 1 Corinthians 2:2