Romans 6:18-19 | Human Limitations
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Two verses in this chapter deal with the nature of the Law and Sin.
- Verses 1: What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means!
- Verse 15: What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!
- You have been set free from ______!
- Set free meant that you were no longer a barbarian, or slave, but that you were a ___________ of Greece, then Rome. Acts 22:24-29
- You have been set free from sin, you can now become a __________ to righteousness!
- Paul is speaking in human terms because of our natural limitations he is speaking to our _________ limitation.
- This is our human limitations, that we would think that the freedom in __________ would give us freedom ______.
- So now present your members as slaves to righteousness _______________ to sanctification.
- Leading to because it is a work of _______ not us!