Romans 5:12-21 | The Headship of Christ
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- _________ entered the world through Adam. 1 Corinthians 15:20-22
- _________ entered the world through Sin. Romans 6:23,1 Cor 15:22
- Death ____________________ to all men ____________________.
- “All men sin” is true because all people have a ______ _________ that we inherited from Adam. John 3
- “All men sin” is true because all men ______________ sin. Romans 3
- The question is though not how is the passage ________, but what was in Paul’s _________ when he said that death spread to all men because all men sinned.
- There are _________ possibilities for this passage that have been suggested.
- The first possibility is that all men sin is referring to all men’s ________________ sins. No, because of Romans 5:13-14.
- Death does not come because of _________________ sin no more than life comes due to ___________________ acts of righteousness.
- Death comes to all men because all men sin is referring to all man’s ______ _____________. No, because death comes even to those who are not morally accountable for their nature.
- Death does not come due to our sin ________ no more than life comes because of our righteous _________.